It’s no secret that many of us are spending more time in our homes now than ever before: with vacations cancelled and many people working from home, it’s the perfect time to invest in our homes. Maybe you’re one of them -- or maybe you’re looking for a new employment opportunity which is “pandemic-proof”: this company is one such opportunity. The company is a growing Canadian company headquartered in Quebec which is currently engaging in a mass expansion across North America. The company develops eco-friendly, high quality value added solutions for the construction industry. Our soundproofing portfolio provides affordable and easy to install solutions that reduce noise transmission in the home, office, or warehouse—and after nearly a year of working from home, many of our household customers are looking to expand soundproofing in their homes outside of its traditional installation in bathrooms and basements.
As a Field Sales Representative with responsibility for big box stores, you will implement our sales and marketing strategy in the retail channel while managing your time effectively within the territory. You will serve as the local contact for big box stores, execute retail events and home shows, achieve weekly and quarterly call cycle goals, and develop strong relationships with key account personnel. You have a strong understanding of building materials and a background in construction, business, or another relevant area of study, and will use that knowledge to maintain a strong brand presence in stores, to work with key in store personnel to promote and expand brand exposure, and become a product knowledge expert. To get in on the ground floor and take part in an exciting opportunity for career growth, click Apply below.
- Serve as local contact for big box retail stores and maintain a strong brand presence in stores.
- Execute retail events & home shows—some weekend work required.
- Develop strong relationships with key account personnel and work with in-store personnel to promote and expand brand exposure.
- College or university degree or diploma in Construction, Business or other relevant area of study; valid driver’s license.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and collaboratively to reach collective goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.