Do you ever wish your job took you to exciting places, physically and mentally? Do you get bored sitting in an office every day? Are you keen to work with a talented team of colleagues to help create exciting sales opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts? We value the experiences of our employees and know that you are vital to our success. As an international brand with subsidiaries in the hardware, home improvement, pet, personal care, and home appliance sectors, we are always looking for talented sales people to help us continue our long track record of meeting the needs of our clients and identifying opportunities for product development. And as times change, we change as well: we are eager to improve on our proven track record across numerous industries and to extend our market share within the multi-family new construction sector.
As a national sales manager, you will work closely with the director of sales to develop and execute a strategic plan to facilitate our expansion, all while working closely with the marketing and product development team to identify market trends, product gaps, and product development opportunities. You will travel across Canada and build relationships with key influencers and decision makers of national builder accounts, designers, and architects to create base specification and project opportunities. You will work with the field sales teams to identify action steps and track the transition of projects from the design phase through to negotiation and close. You have proven strategic presentation skills and experience and strategic account management, and you will use those skills to facilitate new opportunities for the brand while maintaining positive relationships with our client base. Working in a fast-paced environment that requires collaboration, leadership, and a goal-driven mentality, you will use your commitment to teamwork and your strong communication skills to help push your team to new heights and to help expand our reach across multiple sectors. To learn more, click Apply below.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant field.
- 7 years of equivalent work experience, including experience with CRM/ Sales Funnel Management tools.
- Existing network of key influencers and decision makers within the building and architectural sectors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers and decision makers; work with the field sales teams to identify action steps and track the transition of project opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Locks & Plumbing Sales Leader to develop and implement a national business plan to strategically grow and maintain builder/account business while improving profitability.
- Participate in national and regional trade shows and industry events; extensive travel within Canada required.