We have a long history of delivering for our communities and helping our friends, family, and neighbours build. You don’t become an historic Canadian brand with an over 50-year history of delivering in our communities without staying abreast of changing technologies, market conditions, and expectations, and we are no exception. We know the importance of data-driven approaches to retail and business development, and as we continue to expand to meet the needs of our member stores and communities, we want you to help. We are committed to developing our workforce and promoting from within, and we want you to use your technical know-how and passion to help us develop during this exciting period of change and growth.
As a data integrity analyst, you will use your experience in data quality control and your strong knowledge of data concepts, standards, procedures and your in-depth knowledge of analytical and modelling tools to help ensure the quality of master maintenance processes and business rules within the company to ensure cross-team processes are efficient and that master data is consistent, accurate, and compliant across applications and the enterprise. You will collaborate with IT and Business Areas to assist with the development and maintenance of a business glossary of terms and definitions to be used consistently throughout development and reporting processes. You will also participate and assist with the development of Data Governance policies and drive data exploration for basic understanding and profiling. We want to be a place where you can learn, grow, and use your data management and integrity expertise to facilitate not just your own success but the success of the over 1100 stores in our family. To learn more, click Apply below.
- Diploma or degree in business, math, computer science or information technology.
- Excellent computer skills including Database Management fundamentals and all Microsoft Office Products.
- Demonstrated understanding of data concepts, standards, procedures and policies; strong experience in any database technology.
- Collaborate with IT and Business Areas to assist with the development and maintenance of a business glossary of terms to be used consistently throughout the development and reporting processes.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Data Governance policies by recommending new initiatives, acting as a subject matter expert on data integrity, and actively promoting data sharing, data quality, and data standards.
- Perform data mapping, data lineage activities and document information flows; drive data profiling and data exploration for a basic understanding and profiling of the data.