Our client is a growing Canadian brand in the building materials place. They have a very strong team and are looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to cover the GTA region.
This role will report directly to the VP of sales and will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies across their defined territory. Depending on increased revenue generation, you can also build your own team of internal and external sales reps.
- Plan, organize and execute sales initiatives across the entire region
- Maintain and develop meaningful customer relationships
- Take ownership of developing profitable new business in a multi-channel sales environment
- Stay on top of existing accounts to ensure they are satisfied with focus on growing them further
- Develop sales forecasts, monitor plan progress and report sales results to executive team
- Support implementation of market plans through the collection of market data and metrics in support of the company sales goals
- 3+ years of similar experience in the building materials industry
- Experience in or exposure to sales leadership activities a huge asset
- Track record of growing business and continuous sales development in any market
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and developing customer relationships and existing accounts
- Dynamic, energetic individual with strong entrepreneurial tendencies and self-starter ambition
- Team-focused individual who strives to solve problems, creates opportunities and executes winning strategies in concert with the team
- Valid Driver’s license
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business an asset