Our client is a Canadian market leader in the retail and sporting goods space. There have been some recent exciting developments and they are looking to add more folks to their team to help them with all the added momentum. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator with a leadership mindset and goals to join their team based out of Vaughan, Ontario - it is temporarily remote till things start getting better.
This role will report to the Payroll Manager and has a very strong potential of growing into leadership roles for the right individual.
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP WFN
- High volume payroll processing for teams across Canada - this includes only head office staff consisting of hourly, salaried and seasonal employees
- Confirm new hire documents in relation to payroll such as banking details, work permits, tax documents etc
- Maintain data integrity in ADP WFN by always updated information in a timely manner
- Assist Payroll manager with year end activities and provide backup as needed
- Communicate in a timely manner with HR, Managers, Employees, Accounting and any other 3rd parties involved in the process
- Stay updated on provincial and federal laws and regulations related to payroll
- Must have: 2+ years of payroll experience in a retail or similar industry
- Must have: Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of ADP WFN
- Strong technical knowledge in payroll, benefits and employment legislation
- Proficient in Excel skills such as VLOOKUP, pivot tables, data manipulation and analysis
- Superb interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability work with staff from all levels of the organization
* Please note: The role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19 but the individual will be required to work out of their Vaughan location when things get better.*