As a world class leader in precision tools and tooling systems for wood, plastics and advanced materials industries, Leitz Tooling Systems is an organization rich in history and innovation.
So, welcome to the next phase of your career where you will be the face of the business interacting daily with existing and new customers. In this grass roots marketing and sales role, you will spear head our daily service operations in a defined region to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention while supporting other sales team members.
- Actively engage in the generation of additional sales and service while performing daily sales and service routes within a designated territory
- Maximize potential with existing customers by promoting Leitz new tools and service
- Jointly work with the technical service representative and regional sales manager to develop new business opportunities
- Promote special programs and sales promotions to current and new customers
- Assist in developing long-range growth forecasts, strategies, business plans
- Provide excellent customer service
- Support and train new sales members as required
- Participate in strategic association functions and maintain relations with associated industry suppliers
- Report current competitive activities and assist in developing marketing solutions and strategies
- Maintain a current and accurate database of daily, weekly, and monthly activities
- Excellent customer centric service skills with focus on customer retention
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track records in sales
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office with familiarity in ERP systems
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and develop a solid understanding of company products, services and protocols
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
- Resourceful, quick thinker, ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Post Secondary Degree
- Three to five years selling experience
- Technical aptitude
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Understanding or geographical locations and able to use navigation apps
Please note this summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this role. Duties responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Leitz Tooling Systems LP is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.