Our client is the only provider of end-to-end support through Commerce, MDM and Cloud and is currently developing two new categories: Supply Chain and Cybersecurity. Due to recent growth and continued funding they have made strategic hires to strengthen their leadership team and are on a constant lookout for top talent.
They have asked Allan Gomes of TalentHunt to assist them in their search for a senior Cloud Sales individual who who completely understands cloud and managed services and is very good at consultative selling - added is the need to have a hunters mindset. This individual will be working with an Account Executive and will be focused exclusively on selling cloud services to enterprise accounts.
This is a new role and will be reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
- Prospect and develop direct new client relationships, converting leads into opportunities and into closed new accounts and revenue
- Work with as assigned Account Executive to cross sell cloud solutions into existing customer base
- Work strategically and tactically with our cloud partners across the entire Cloud ecosystem, managing demand generation activities, joint pipelines, qualification and opportunities to close
- Build and execute annual and quarterly named account and territory plans including marketing activities
- Build and manage relationships with key contacts at AWS and Azure
- Target, develop and nurture new key channels and partnerships within the cloud ecosystem
- Share insights and best practices with other members and encourage the culture of learning throughout the organization
- Must Have: 5+ years of sales experience selling cloud solutions, most of them to enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated knowledge and very strong understanding of AWS
- Strong relationships with AWS, Microsoft and Google
- Articulate the value of public cloud for across different dimensions including flexibility, speed to market, cost control, dev ops etc
- Consultative selling as their approach
- Demonstrated track record of quota achievement
- Experience guiding customers through a sales process, from presale to postsale
- Ability to travel within Canada and US