Our client is a growing Canadian leader in the construction products industry with 250+ locations all across Canada. They are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their team in Milton, ON.
- Support with customer concerns, spare parts management, warranty claims, and insurance claims
- Process orders and collaborate with warehouse staff to provide the best service possible
- Communicate with customers to inform them of products and provide information
- Work with the AR team to correct billing errors
- Support operations and warehouse teams as needed during peak hours
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of the various aspects of customer service and procedures
- MUST BE completely fluent in French and English - only candidates with expert or native proficiency level will be considered
- College or University degree
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to take on variety of roles/responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers, vendors and teammates
- Desire to continuously learn and grow
- Tech savvy with knowledge of MS office tools and ability to adapt to new tools as needed
Our client provides industry leading training and is willing to hire individuals with no work experience as long as they meet the qualifications mentioned above. They offer great benefits, progression opportunities and profit sharing options.
Please feel free to share any experience (work or non-work) you have had that will showcase your fit and desire for this role.