Our client is a North American leader in the consumer goods space and they have asked Paul Huffman of TalentHunt to assist them in their search for an Associate Brand Manager based out of Toronto.
This role will be reporting directly to the Brand and Digital/eCommerce Manager and has strong potential for further growth based on performance.
- Work with Brand and Digital/eCommerce Manager in the development and execution of annual and 5-year strategic marketing/digital plans and strategies
- Collaborate with leaders and brand teams in the development, communication and implementation of the Canadian Strategic vision and goals
- Assist with eCommerce marketing, advertising, public relations, promotions, collateral, market research, and packaging.
- Participate in the development of our Canadian eCommerce growth strategies that support our eCommerce enabled retailers & provide support of emerging Pure Play retailers
- Collaborates with Canadian & U.S. brand and digital teams in ideation and implementation of specific digital eCommerce initiatives
- Implement and monitor Brand and eCommerce channel plans and strategies to achieve sales
- Contributes to the product development process through active scrutiny of product reviews by providing market insights, sales performance, and customer trends Responsible for tracking eCommerce marketing activity KPIs and for monthly reporting and data analysis
- Responsible for the back-end management of eCommerce publishing, digital reporting and engagement tools for data analysis, and associated Marketing Technology tools
- Must Have: 3+ years of similar experience of in consumer goods or related space
- Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Marketing Services, online marketplaces, eCommerce, Mobile and SEM programs
- Proficient knowledge of eCommerce web development, user experience, functionality, protocol and SEO
- Leadership skills, assertiveness to champion eCommerce within the broader organization and ability to lead multifunctional team without direct reporting lines
- Ability to use educated and intuitive judgement to make decisions on a daily basis at own discretion
- Analytical skills and proficiency in learning new metrics and systems for E-commerce
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter with utmost sense of ownership and urgency for the eCommerce future of the brand
- Bachelor’s degree marketing, business or related field.